Friday, March 30, 2007

Knitter's Treat Questionaire

Alrighty then! I joined the Knitter's Treat Swap. This means I shall now post the answers to the questionaire!

1. What's your favourite type of yarn? Something with silk mixed in is always nice! (duh) Bamboo is nice too!
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? Sisu brand sock yarn
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? Head for the bargain bin.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I can sew. Not well, but there you go.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to? None. I buy Interweave Knits and Vogue knitting on a regular basis. Occasionally Harper's Bazaar.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
Here goes:Knitting/Fashion/Food/Garden/Home/Crochet/Other Craft/Celebrity gossip
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet? Have yet to finish a sweater. Enjoyed blankets, fingerless gloves , shawls and socks.
8. Are you allergic to anything? Nope.
9. What do you like to* smell of?(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of) Vanilla
10. What's your favourite way to relax? Reading science fiction/fantasy or knit, depends on what is stressing me out. And if I have a new book....
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? Old fashioned bakery.
12. What do you come out with? Still warm freshly baked croissant or bread.
13. Where do you go next? The Italian cafe for gelato. Lemon and chocolate gelato on the same cone. Half and half, to be precise.
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? I dislike tea and coffee. I use hand creams like they are going out of style. Chocolate is fab. when I bring knitting to work, it travels in a plastic grocery bag. I have a weird tendency to hum songs when I first get out of bed. Whether I like them or not. It usually takes me an hour or so to even realize I am doing so!