Friday, March 02, 2007

Slowly, Slowly

I am still knitting. Slowly. It's March break season in this neck of the woods and many people want time off. Which means that relief pharmacists are working lots! If I could clone myself, I could make enough money for a year in these next 2 weeks. Alas, the technology is not so advanced. So I will simply make hay whilke the sun is shining, so to speak. Definitely a figure o speech around here right now. We've got freezing rain at moment. Yuck!


The sock, it does continue. I work on it every night, even if it's only for 1 row. It all depends on how tired and fumble fingered I am. fumble fingered is not a good way to do lace, you know? so here it is, in all it's glory.


Today's model is my handy-dandy book-light.

And now I am off to chip my car free from it's layer of ice. Not really, I am going to start it up with the remote starter and let it thaw.....

ciao