Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What Did YOU do today?

Lets see....I got my hair cut and coloured. I got my new hearing aids adjusted. I went to get my nails done. I did some shopping at the mall while I waited for my nails to dry.

I bought a lovely top and a nice pair of linen gaucho pants with a matching jacket. This is what I am calling my "travelling outfit". I plan on wearing it on the flight to Italy. Yes, I know linen wrinkles. But I want to be comfortable and not sloppy looking. This fit the bill. A little wrinkling is a minor problem....

Then I stopped by the grocery store. Came home. Prepped for dinner.

Then it was time to bring Micha to the vet. I chased her down. Picked her up. Carried her down the stairs to where the carrycase was. She peed on me. Yup, you read that right. She freaking peed on me! So I stuffed her into the carrycase and ran upstairs to change. This is the first time she's done that. I have taken her to the vet on a monthly basis for 29 months. Today, she peed on me. Yuck.

The joys of having fur-babies.....