Friday, March 20, 2009

Recovery

Yesterday's workday was a day from hell. Seriously. My legs hurt before I even got out of bed. Then I got to work and it was awful. I saw a quote on Ravelry "hey you! Somewhere a village is missing its idiot" Well, I had the entire village OF idiots with me yesterday. Sadly, not all of them were clients. Some of them were the freaking staff! Argh. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

So, today's agenda was to regain my equilibrium. In pursuit of that, I have the following:

That's right, the sovereign remedy...beer! A closer look at the label...The hubbunny is lurching about saying "Dos Equis, I don't just drink beer, it's Dos Equis" in a bad Mexican accent and pretending he is in a beer commercial. (at least, I think it's Mexican. It is a bad accent, as I mentioned)

I think it's funny that the beer is called "Double X". As in those cartoons from way back that had the moonshine in a clay jug with XX on them? Am I dating myself? Does that make me old? Hmm, I think I need some more of that 'sovereign' remedy.

Ciao