Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Rant

This song has been driving me mad.

Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo. Specifically, the lyrics.

So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)To really be your manCause when the roof caved in and the truth came outI just didn't know what to doBut when I become a star we'll be living so large

So, dude acted like a jerk and is wanting a second chance, His bait to bring his woman back is money. So he's trying to buy her off. IF he gets some money. So really, he's trying to bribe her with hypothetical money. Right.

I know what I did wasn't clever But me and you were meant to be together

If they were meant to be together, then why did he screw it up so bad?

don't want you to leave me
Though you caught me cheatin'

Oooookaaay. So, let me get this straight. Dude cheated on his woman. He got caught. He didn't have a ready excuse. He now is trying to bribe her with possible future monies cause they were meant to be together. If they were meant to be together, why did he cheat on her?

I know what I say. Git yer ass to the curb boy and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. The video shows her being swayed by this incredibly poor excuse for a man.

headdesk

What songs do you hate and why?